Directorate of Social Welfare Jobs 2022 [Latest Vacancies In Directorate of Social Welfare is looking for Candidates and Competent Pakistani nationals for appointment against the full-time Effective Future career opportunities for the post of ( ) Directorate of Social Welfare Jobs 2022 for Bright Career opportunities and prospects under the conducive working environment with attractive salary and benefits.
Interested candidates having the following qualifications and experience for the mentioned post In Directorate of Social Welfare Jobs 2022 can apply before The Last date Which Is Mentioned Below,
Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education KPK Jobs 2022 Full Details
|Jobs Advertisement Date||26-05-2022|
|Jobs Location||All Over KPK|
|Last Date For applying||15-06-2022|
|Education Qualification||Master | Bechlor | BCs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
Online applications are invited from The Eligible candidates Of KPK the requirement through education testing in valuation authority ETEA against the following post and fixed base is under project policy 2018 for Adip scheme title centre of excellence Special children with autism Peshawar and social welfare special education and women empowerment NGO in the made of paper pattern for a period up to is per details given .
Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education KPK Jobs 2022 Post Name And Asdvertisment
- Computer Operator (BP-16)
- Occupational Therapist (BPS-17)
- Psychologist (BPS-17)
- Speech Therapist (BPS-17)
- Physiotherapist (BPS-17)
- Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
How To Apply For Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education KPK Jobs 2022?
- If You Are Interested In Apply For Directorate of Social Welfare Jobs 2022 You may first visit Directorate of Social Welfare and apply for the posts online Link Below.
- Candidates submit their applications for the desired post To the Directorate of Social Welfare Jobs 2022.
- After successful fee submission For Each Post In Directorate of Social Welfare, Candidates keep their original bank slip (candidate copy) having bank stamp with themselves and do not share it with anyone else keep it in mind.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- Unclaimed qualification shall not be accepted Otherwise Application can be Rejected.
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Candidates will be shortlisted after perusing the applications. Shortlisted candidates/Applicants who can call for the test/interview will not be paid any TA/ DA.
- The application fee as Demand Draft will not be returnable
- The age relaxation will be given as per Government Policy.
- Incomplete and late received post applications will not be considered In Directorate of Social Welfare Jobs 2022.