FEF Scholarship Frontier Education Foundation’s ” Merit-cum In-affordability” is for the students belonging to less privileged and deprived income groups, possessing good academic merit, and are unable to pursue their education due to financial constraints. The scope of scholarship is to award 1325 scholarships with an equal ratio to male and female students, offering in various disciplines with a total cost of Rs 11m in the first year, which will reach 2650 next year.
FEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students Enrolled or applying for F.A/FSc admission in Govt Colleges for Session 2021-23.
- The students qualify for admission on a merit basis.
- Should have Domicile of KP and not availing any other scholarship.
- Guardian monthly income should not be more than 50,000.
- Students who will enroll in the first-year respective courses offered by the listed institutions.
- The duration of the Scholarship will be by the length of chosen degree/ course.
- The scholarship is renewable based on good behavior and passing of each examination with 70% marks.
- FEF will share an 80% fee for five students in each college. These students will also receive Rs.5000/- annually.
How To Apply For FEF Scholarship
- FEF Scholarship Application Form is available on the website of Frontier Education Foundation: www.fef.edu.pk
- The FEF Scholarship form will be submitted along with supporting documents to the FEF with the recommendation of the scholarship committee of the nominating institution.
- The FEF Scholarship funds will be transferred to the successful candidates through the head of the college/Institute or in their guardian account except for the college fee support.
“FEF Scholarship Applications Received through listed institutions shall only be Entertained. There is no direct acceptance. The Scholarship is subject to the Budget amount.”
- FEF Location (32-B Chinar Road University Town Peshawar)
- FEF Contact (091-9216290)
- FEF Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)