The Ehsas Kafalat program in Pakistan is another important step of the government Of Pakistan toward a welfare state under which 7 million deserving poor women across the country will be given a monthly stipend of Rs2,000.
Around 7 million women are estimated to gain from sponsorship. In the programme Ehsas kafalat.
- Ehsas kafalat Program Registration Form Online
The registration of one million families has already begun in the districts. From February to March 2022, these households will begin receiving sponsorship.
More stringent households will be registered through desk registration this year On Ehsas kafalat Program.
- Ehsas kafalat Program On Other District
Enrollment in other districts will be completed by the end of this year – All existing beneficiaries benefiting from BISP have been added to the sponsorship.
Ehsas Kafalat Program Check Cnic 2022
Statement for Ehsas Emergency Cash Declaration The Government of Pakistan will provide assistance of Rs. 12,000 to 12 million families in the next one month.
If you consider yourself to be feeling Emergency Cash, please enter your Ehsaas program CNIC Check Online On 8171 and find out your eligibility for this assistance. Here You Register Yourself For Ehsas Program
Who Are Eligible For the Ehsas kafalat Program?
Only the poorest women who have no source of income will be eligible for this program
Government employees and their spouses, taxpayers, and car owners, and traveling abroad, will not be eligible for the sponsorship program. These criteria under Data Ana Links will be used to exclude unauthorized people from sponsorship.
How to identify beneficiaries For Ehsas kafalat Program?
Beneficiaries will be identified through Door-to-Door surveys and rare Deck web registrations, which will be further enhanced through SMS campaigns and sponsorship web hosts. At least one NADRA Desk Registration Center has been set up For Ehsas kafalat Program
How will the money be paid On Ehsas kafalat Program?
- Payments will be made under the new Sense Digital Payment System.
- Under this, designated branches and biometrics of Women Point of Sale (POS) Ebants, Habib Bank, and Al-Falah Bank Will be able to withdraw money from ATMs.
- Under the new Ehsas digital payment system, women will no longer be held hostage by point-of-sale agents and will be able to use designated biometric ATMs and bank branches.
- The designated branches of the bank have been opened exclusively for women so that they can avail their stipend in a dignified manner.
- Every woman will have access to a bank account linked to her mobile phone which will ensure access to her other financial opportunities.
Also, Apply For FEF Scholarship
Opportunities for economic credit
- Sponsorship is a step taken under Prime Minister Imran Khan’s One Woman One Bank Account Policy that will pave the way for women’s economic empowerment.
- The Ehsas program Pakistan policy initiative will provide women with easy access to smartphones, an important step towards their digital engagement.
- Sponsorship is part of the Wide Sense program so women will have better opportunities to get out of poverty under it.
EHSAAS EMERGENCY CASH PROGRAM
Statement for the announcement The Government of Pakistan will provide assistance of Rs. 12,000 to Pakistan needy families.
- If you find yourself realizing the importance of emergency cash.
- If you understand the rights of, please send your ID card number to 8171 and for this assistance your
- This one-time aid is for those whose financial situation has been severely affected by the corona virus so that they can buy rations for their families.
Note that this assistance is only for the most needy, so people with slightly better financial status will not be eligible for this EHSAAS EMERGENCY CASH PROGRAM scheme.
Please support the government in reaching out to the deserving people in this hour of need. Thanks
If You Want to know about More Details About Ehsas Program You Must Visit his Official Website