Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs 2022 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on Punjab Food Authority PFA Pakistan Today Jobs 2022 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||15 DECMBER 2022|
|Last Date||25 DECMBER 2022|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 DECMBER 2022
“The Punjab Food Authority aims to ensure safety and quality of all the food items and products.”
“While working on scientific principles and international best practices, Punjab Food Authority aims to ensure food safety & quality in the entire food chain in collaboration with manufacturers, Food Business Operators, consumers, government departments, autonomous bodies and other stakeholders.”
Responsibilities and Functions of PFA
The Punjab Food Authority Act, 2011 entrusts the following functions and responsibilities to the Punjab Food Authority:
- Punjab Food Authority regulates and monitors the food business in order to ensure compliance by farmers, manufacturers, distributors, importers and other stake holders in orders to provide safe food.
- Formulate standards, procedures, processes and guidelines in relation to any aspect of food including food business, food labeling, food additive, and specify appropriate enforcement systems.
- Enforcement of food safety and quality standards.
- Specify procedures and guidelines for setting up and up-gradation of food laboratories.
- Specify licensing, prohibition orders, recall procedures, improvement notices and prosecution in the court of law.
- Provides scientific advice and technical support to the Government in matters relating to food safety.
- Establishment of food laboratories.
- Organize training programmes in food safety and standards.
- Promote general awareness regarding food safety and standards.
- Certify food products/items for export.
- Forward and backward traceability of food items.
- Surveillance including collection, integration, analysis, interpretation and dissemination of data related to food and nutrient intakes.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Food Safety Trainee Officers FSTo
- Technical Trainee Officers TTO
- Resource & Licensing Trainee Officer R & LTO
- Nutrition Trainee Officers NTO
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2022
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal :- https://www.pfa.gop.pk/
- Application Send to the Punjab Food Authority PFA – Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement